Are you looking for a healthy, rich and simple meal all at the same time? We know that time is really important to you, so we want to share with you this delicious recipe that can be prepared in just 20 minutes and leaves you satisfied for hours! We would love it if you could share your opinion in the comments below!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 small red bell peppers
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic (2–3 cloves)
- 5 scallions, washed and chopped, (one for garnish)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Orchidée2GO! frozen meal “Shrimp in mango sauce”.
- 5 cups cooked quinoa (1 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha (optional)
- In a large stir fry pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add in peppers, carrots, and garlic. Saute 3-4 minutes until peppers are soft.
- Add egg and frozen peas and saute until eggs are cooked, about 2 minutes.
- Add Orchidée2GO! frozen meal “Shrimp in mango sauce” and saute about 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add quinoa, soy sauce, and sriracha (if using). Stir to mix well.
- Serve, garnish with green onion and an a dash of soy sauce, if desired.